Purpose: To train and resource to pastors and lay members to serve the Marriage and Family needs of their church and community.
Benefit: To be certified as a trained Family Ministry/Marriage and Family Ministry coach/mentor.
Every church needs to have a vibrant Family Ministry/Marriage and Family Ministry!
Why is marriage and family ministry needed today?
- Marriage and families are suffering severely.
- Biblical model of marriage, family, sex, gender and identity are under spiritual and cultural attack.
- Right living and peace in all societies depend on strong marriages and families.
- God created marriage and families for the development loving kingdom
The webinars sessions will attempt to address these questions and a lot more:
- In what ways do you see marriages and families struggling in your church and community?
- In what ways do you see spiritual and cultural attack against God’s institution of marriage and family?
- In what ways are the Christian leaders in your church and community struggling in theirown family life? What are the reasons for these struggles?
- If your marriages and families were enriched and strengthened, how would this impact your local church?
- If the marriages and families in your church community were to become stronger and healthier, how would this impact your community?
Sign up to be a part of a 8 sessions webinar beginning March 1, 2020.
Family Ministry/Marriage and Family Ministry Webinar Schedule
|Month||Pre-recorded Lecture Release||Live Webinar Time|
|March||March 24: 8:00 a.m.||March 31: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
|April||April 21: 8:00 a.m.||April 28: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
|May||May 19: 8:00 a.m.||May 26: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
|June||June 23: 8:00 a.m.||June 30: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
|July||July 21: 8:00 a.m.||July 28: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
|August||August 18: 8:00 a.m.||August 25: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
|September||September 22: 8:00 p.m.||September 29: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
|October||October 20: 8:00 a.m.||October 27: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.|