About: To train, equip and resource pastors and lay leaders to serve the Marriage and Family ministry needs of their church and community.
Benefit: To be certified as a trained Family Ministry/Marriage and Family Ministry Facilitator.
Why: Every church needs to have a vibrant Family Ministry/Marriage and Family Ministry!
Why is marriage and family ministry needed today?
- Americans have a strong believe in marriage and family life. And Americans consider marriage and family life to be the most important part of their lives.
- Men and women are sharing more of the responsibilities of parenting, and fathers’ and mothers’ roles have become more flexible because of women working outside the home.
- Many service institutions are showing a renewed interest in marriage and family life and how they can better provide their services in ways that support families’ own responsibilities.
- In the public arena, both conservatives and liberals seem to be moving toward a consensus that family concerns should be at the front and center of the public policy-making process.
- The Church of God Division of Education has introduced a new Mobilize course called Marriage and Family and it is singled out for special emphasis.
- Marriage and families are suffering severely.
- Biblical model of marriage, family, sex, gender and identity are under spiritual and cultural attack.
- Right living and peace in all societies depend on strong marriages and families.
- God created marriage and families for the development loving kingdom
Sign up to be a part of this Virtual Conference beginning November 6, 2020.
Family Ministry/Marriage and Family Ministry Webinar Schedule
Friday 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Early bird registration fee:
$99 per individual
After September 30, registration fee:
$199 per individual